Fusion has a long history of working alongside local schools to meet today’s youth where they’re at.
Fusion’s team of highly qualified and passionate youth workers are continually developing our range of programs to stay ahead of the issues impacting our culture.
Our goal is to mentor and encourage young people to step beyond what they know of themselves, to discover their full potential and find their purpose in life.
It’s our values of justice, mercy, compassion, respect and industry, which are the basis to Fusion’s youth work. We incorporate them into the design, goals, operational practices and the delivery of our programs, where staff, volunteers, students and others in Fusion work together to build skills and establish community connections, places where individual young people can thrive.
We would love the opportunity to tailor and adapt programs to support your students to thrive. Areas of focus include:
- Breakfast clubs, lunchtime programs and chaplaincy: creating safe spaces that support students to navigate life.
- Adventure Based Learning (ABL) Programs: developing resilience, self efficacy and cooperation.
- Social Involvement Programs: supporting students to consider a range of social issues including: Aboriginal and Indigenous reconciliation, Home and Belonging, Conflict Resolution and Identity.
- Mentoring Programs: helping young people to feel connected and develop workplace skills.
- Leadership Development: empowering students to make a positive difference in their school and community.